Introducing the JAM SONGBOOK, created by internationally-recognized music educator and musician, Pete Wernick, and JAM Ambassador, Liam Purcell. The JAM SONGBOOK is for use in jam classes by Junior Appalachian Musicians (JAM) and Wernick Method students.
The JAM Songbook is perfect for all jammers, including complete beginners!
• 39 bluegrass/old-time standards, 2- and 3-chord songs playable in any key. With YouTube Playlist!
• Words and chords in LARGE print
• Number system shown and used; with guidance for choosing best key
• Instruction on learning songs, leading songs, faking solos, finding melodies
• Chord diagrams for guitar, banjo, mandolin; positions for fiddle, bass
To order print or digital copies, you will be redirected to Dr Banjo’s website: https://drbanjo.com/product/jam-songbook/
For more information or for bulk orders [email protected] Brett Morris, Director, Junior Appalachian Musicians, Inc.